Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Go Natural Reviews from Canada's Professional Beauty Store Fabove
Average Customer Review: 5 out of 55 out of 55 out of 55 out of 55 out of 5 6 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.

5 out of 55 out of 55 out of 55 out of 55 out of 5 Go Natural is fabulous!, 3.17.2010
Reviewer: Denise (Orleans, Ontario)

I love Go Natural! As well as being convenient and portable, it really gives a lovely natural colour and glow to my face. I have very fair, sensitive skin and I have no problems with product at all. In addition to using ad a lovely blush, it also provides a natural depth to the eyes when applied as an eyeshadow in the crease. A little does go a long way and I hope you will always continue to provide us with this wonderful product. I will be purchasing this forever!


5 out of 55 out of 55 out of 55 out of 55 out of 5 Good and easy to use., 10.23.2009
Reviewer: Michaella (COURTICE, ON)

This product is very easy to use and quick! It would be nice to receive discount coupons and if so I plan to buy more of this product


5 out of 55 out of 55 out of 55 out of 55 out of 5 beautiful, 1.2.2009
Reviewer: cathy (strathroy, ontario)

i just love this product. it gives such a lovely glow to my skin. great for on the go days when time is limited............

877 446 6288
www.igonatural.com

5 out of 55 out of 55 out of 55 out of 55 out of 5 LOVE IT., 7.4.2008
Reviewer: kitty j. (Brentwood, BC)

I purchased go natural several months ago and was pleasantly surprised when it lived up to all it's promises It really is so easy to use and you use so little so one compact will last a long time. I have very sensitive fair skin that reacts to most cosmetics but with go natural I have no breakouts or rosacea. Thanks for such a great product.


5 out of 55 out of 55 out of 55 out of 55 out of 5 I like it., 6.5.2008
Reviewer: Pat B. (London, ON)

This is the ONLY face makeup I intend to use at all. I ran out of what I bought at a booth at the London Fair, and have tried another product, but thought I might be able to find it on the internet. Thank Goodness!


5 out of 55 out of 55 out of 55 out of 55 out of 5 I Love Go Natural Makeup, 5.12.2008
Reviewer: Carolynne Thompson (Coquitlam BC, British Columbia)

I Love your product-It is quick and easy to apply and looks great-Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment