Saturday, July 18, 2009

Reviews for Go Natural

Reviews for Go Natural – Makeup – The All In One Cosmetic – The 1 Step Natural beauty Mineral Makeup seen on TV

•July 18, 2009 • Leave a Comment (Edit)

Reviews and Testimonials for Go Natural – Makeup – The All In One Cosmetic – The 1 Step Natural beauty Mineral Makeup seen on TV

Go Natural Home

Go Natural Founder / Inventor - Michele Kish

Go Natural Founder / Inventor - Michele Kish

Shared via AddThis

At the end of the day, “the customers” … say it all … (see more)

Hello,I bought your product when you were promoting it on the shopping channel. I love it. Will you be returning to the shopping channel? I have tried Pur minerals products from the shopping channel and though I have some of that product left I don’t use it because your product is so superior. The Pur minerals is a mineral product, yours has talc, yet the Pur Minerals product caused me to breakout, and settled in lines, where yours did not . I am in Vancouver and am interested in knowing if you have distributors here?. (see more)

Overall Rating: 5 / 5 5 / 5
An Absolute Must-Have! July 3, 2009
By Viktoriya from New York, NY

Pros: all-in-one, multiple uses, convenient pouch and retractable brush, works on all skin types

“At first, I really didn’t think it would work; I am used to buying far more expensive name-brand cosmetics. However, this powder is amazing! It delivers just as described and truly conforms to different skin types. The very first day I put it on, I got so many compliments on my skin– people mentioned I looked very well-rested and as if I just came back from a spa. I tried it on my mother and my sister and they fell in love with it as well (even though we all have different skin types). I was also pleasantly surprised that it came in a convenient pouch and a retractable brush. I carry it in my purse everywhere I go out of habit, but it honestly lasts all day so there is rarely a need for touch-ups. I’m ordering one more for myself and two for my sister and my mother! Thank you!”

Overall Rating: 5 / 5 5 / 5
Amazing! June 13, 2009
By Kim from Central Valley, CA

“I was skeptical, I’ve tried many powders supposedly good for all skin types with no luck, but this one delivers. I love this product, it’s easy, great to keep in purse and perfect for light traveling. It was a nice suprise to see it came with a retractable brush.
Like other viewers noted, it gives a just-returned-from-vacation, healthy look to my face. I will order another for a back up!” (see more)

Overall Rating: 5 / 5 5 / 5
BEST Make up EVER!!! April 7, 2009
By Jackie from Anaheim, CA.

Pros: good price, lasts a long time, easy to use

“OK. I thought that it would be impossible for this make up to do what you all say it does, but it does work!! Now, I can’t live without it! I am buying my 2nd one just so I never run out!! It makes you look like you have been on vacation…rested and tan! I would recommend this to all women that want to look good!!” (see more)

Go Natural Home

No comments:

Post a Comment